Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Too many things on my needles

Okay let's just say it...I am not a monogamous knitter. I don't even know if I want to be. I have about 4 socks on the needles, 1 sweater, and 1 shawl. I'm trying to join the box o' sox KAL and I'm a little behind. Also my amazingly wonder and lovely niece has requested some gryffindor socks so I got some special harry potter striped gryffindor socks for her. I have no problem with this of course because otherwise we would go shopping when she comes for a visit and last time I spent about $250. So here I am making socks and more socks and then I added a new shawl so it's okay. The problem as I've always stated is podcasts. I watch them and see new things and then I am enabled to go out and cast something new. Maybe I'll be good for awhile....but then I got this new yarn from my amazing friend in Scotland  (thisboy) and I really want to start another shawl......crap. Being a slut knitter that can't become a monogamous knitter to save her life isn't so bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment