Saturday, June 11, 2016

What a perfect day to knit.....

Okay. Ready. Set. Knit.
Good morning everyone. My name is Laura but you can also call me Knit Girl Knits. This blog is about me my knitting and all things may be related. You can find me on Ravelry and Instagram as Knit Girl Knits and on Gmail as knitgirl9135@gmail.com. So here goes my first blog.
Today is supposed to be spring but it isn't. It is dark and gloomy and all I want to do is knit. I've started working on a sweater pattern that I put down originally because it was getting hot outside. Now of course it's 40 degrees outside and having a sweater on my lap is fantastic. So here I am enjoying my weekend knitting and watching knitting podcast.
So this week I've started back up at work again. It's been 3 months since I've been on leave because of surgery I had to get done. This week was a tough one. I wasn't expecting to be this tired. It's also really hard to work when all I want to do is sit home and watch podcasts. I am glad to be back at work though since sitting at home hanging out with my dog isn't very social.
So what's on my needles? I'm working on the Central Park Hoodie which I'm really enjoying. I'm also working on the box o' sox KAL. I have to Roller City Rollers on the needle as well as some plain vanilla toe up socks. Another sweater I'm working on is called the featherweight.

My only FO for the week or finished object is my newborn hat pattern from Purl Soho. What a cute design and so super easy.
Acquisitions. I've recently got some amazing yarn from Berry colorful Yarns in the Harry Potter colorway. The color is Gryffindor. This yarn is for knee high socks for my niece Emma.  I've also gotten in the post a beautiful project bag that I found on Etsy the guy who sews and it's amazing.
Okay that's it for this week hopefully this will become a regular thing and people want to read my blogs have a great day and happy knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment